Good morning, sweet peas. Long week and my head is super cloudy today (maybe it’s the weather? Maybe it’s not enough sleep. Maybe it’s Milo who hogs 90% of the bed). Anyway, as usual I’m keeping today’s list of gratitude short and sweet. Here we go!
- Bagels and quality time with my parents last weekend
- Good eye doctor appointment for Mila. She recently failed her eye exam and I was so worried because I’ve been legally blind for 30+ years. Doctor said her vision is perfect and she was such a good little girl at the appointment grabbing faces and being adorable
- Getting my own eye doctor appointment out of the way. It is such a high stress situation for me and typically takes hours but I’m so glad that’s over with and i don’t hand to worry about that for another six months
- Walks with Mila
- Giving away my Caribbean red hot pepper plant to someone in the neighborhood who can use it more than me
- Picking up slippers after my old ones officially kicked the bucket (the older I am, the more excited I get about things like new slippers LOL)
- Connecting with an old friend from high school
- Live texting during the debate last night… about anything BUT the debate. I’m so over two white men yelling at each other, y’all. Anyone else experiencing election fatigue?
And there’s my short and sweet list. What’s on yours today? Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend ahead; catch you on the flipside!