It’s hard to believe we’re at the end of June and summer is in full swing. Where does the time go?! Also I want to apologize because I feel like I’ve been a no-good-very-bad blogger again. Every time I make a promise to get better at it (reading blogs, keeping up with my blog, sharing life updates) I get sidetracked by life and upset by news and I kind of lose my mojo again. Does this happen to anyone else? Anyway, I do want to celebrate the end of another week (and a good week at that!) so let’s pick up where we left off, shall we? Here’s my happy 🙂
- New sponsorships for my blog; don’t get discouraged if you haven’t been chosen for anything yet, but pitch! Every brand needs user-generated content and if you can sell yourself, that’s half the battle 🙂
- Booking activities for our upcoming trip to Mystic; so far we have the aquarium which has a neat dinosaur exhibit and I’m looking into a sunset cruise. I’m hoping to find a smaller boat to minimize the people who have to hear a toddler meltdown should it happen lol (kidding. I actually think Mila will love it!)
- Having my friend Heather over to help this week; this morning she texted to see if I wanted coffee, and I can’t say enough good things about having her here during the week to help (also coffee and bagel sticks are a really nice way to start the day!)
- The BBQ fiasco for Father’s Day that ended with my dad getting a nice grill. To make a long story short, my parents were convinced the grill would be too big (it’s not) and they wanted to return it but they won’t and I guess that’s the end of the story lol
- Working Moms. I haven’t watched in a few days, but we’ve made it to the last season. I’m sad! It’s so good though
- Cold Stone Creamery. I don’t need a full container of strawberry ice cream in my life but I also need it in my life
- This photo Heather took of Mila. Look at her little face!
- The cute new bathing suits I found on Prime Day. I very rarely splurge but both suits were under $20 and SO. Adorable. Did you get anything for Prime Day?