Hello and good morning, my friends <3 Welcome to the weekend. Finally. I dunno about you, but what a long strange week it’s been here. Bryan is back at work, Mila just vomited in her playpen (poor thing. She’s fine now! Maybe too many bouncies), work is insane, and I just want to nap for a very long time uninterrupted. Anyway, let’s dive into this week’s happy list. There are many things!
- Donuts from a delicious donut shop in Denville; I don’t often treat myself but they were well worth the splurge and added calories
- Lunch with my boss. We sat outside and the weather was perfect
- A playdate with my friend and her little one; we had lunch here, went for a walk, and then to the park. It was so good to have our girls play for a bit and get caught up on life with my friend in person
- Having my friend Heather stop by twice this week to help; 1) it’s so nice to connect with her again and 2) she’s like, actually super helpful 🙂 That makes a difference!
- Hearing from a really big potential client; I kind of wrote them off because I hadn’t heard from them but they reached back out and it’s a huge possibility. If you could send positive thinks out into the universe, it would be appreciated 🙂
- Walks with my mom, Mila, and Milo on sunshine-y days
And there’s my happy <3 How about you? Let me know what’s making you smile in the comments and have a great weekend ahead. Are you doing anything for Father’s Day?