Happy happy weekend, you guys 🙂 How was your week, and what’s on tap for this weekend/Mother’s Day? I’m not sure I have anything crazy planned–likely a brunch with Bryan’s family outdoors and maybe a farm. And maybe I’ll get that long-awaited manicure I’ve promised myself forever. We can always hope 🙂
- My friend had her baby! She’s one of my dearest and so damn deserving of this moment and I can’t even put in words how happy I am for her. I obsessively checked my phone until I got the update <3 Her baby is beautiful!!
- Stealing away for a Goodwill trip; I made some purchases. Did I need this adorable houndstooth bag or tiny wall hanging? Absolutely not. But lord I haven’t had an impulse buy in I don’t even know how long and it felt GOOD!
- My mom comes by once a week and Mil was in a much better mood this week (she was out of sorts last week because of teething and crankiness following her 1-year appointment, poor pumpkin)
- Car drives and beautiful scenery in my hometown
- Booking a getaway with my friend! We are going to Lake Hopatcong; it’s a hop-skip-and-jump from where I live now but our stay is lakefront and next to a TexMex restaurant and I am so excited! I can’t wait for Mila to bond with her auntie!
- Meeting Bryan’s sister’s new puppy Sawyer! OMG, he’s adorable
- Bryan getting dose 1 of Moderna
- Staying more present, in life and with my family