Welcome to the weekend, you guys. I dunno about you, but it was a long and never-ending week and I am happy today is Friday. Without much
- Nights outside alone with the supermoon
- Mila slowly starting to feel like herself again
- Time at the lake
- Texts with my cousin (sometimes only family can understand family things)
- Treating myself to some wonderful Etsy finds in time for Mother’s Day–I’ll share them when they are in <3
- Getting my first Thrive Market box!
- Related: asking Bryan to run out for milk which led to him discovering that Whole Foods delivers to our area in two hours and GUYS. ENOUGH WITH THE DELIVERY or I’ll never have a reason to leave the house again. But also, isn’t it great to have these conveniences??
- Spring, springing