Hey, you guys, and happy weekend. The sun is shining, I have my lucky “Adopt” pit bull sweatshirt on, and I’m eating a bowl of muesli (thanks, Aldi!). Plus, it’s Friday. This week has been exhausting and I didn’t get the greatest news this morning, but I won’t allow that to tarnish the rest of the day/this weekend that I have worked HARD for. Let’s dive into the things that made me happy this week and let me know what’s on tap this weekend in the comments!
- I was interviewed by my friend’s 8th grade class this week. It was a career discussion and I told everyone what influencer marketing meant and they asked a lot of questions about Nas X and the sneaker collab which I had nothing to do with but it made me laugh anyway!
- Thinking outside the box to get the company I work with up and running again. Things have been slow and I panic but hoping they turn around soon
- A great zoom call with a talent agency
- Instacart food pickup. I ordered online because I had a birthday discount and Bryan picked up all the things from Wegmans. SO easy!
- Beautiful sunny days
- Lots of walks, including one with my mom when she came to watch Mila
- Mila’s one-year well visit is out of the way. I stress out about going to the pediatrician so much–especially with all those big shots and her tiny body. It breaks me and she sniffled a lot in the car and it broke my heart 🙁
- Getting Mila’s first birthday photos back from a photographer at the lake
- Narrowing down our choices for a mini weekend getaway shortly
Going to hop but hope to hear from you and sending you all lots of love and sunshine as we head into the weekend. XOXO