Hello, sweet ones! How is your Friday, and what’s on tap this weekend? Let me know in the comments! Also if you are the person in charge of sending this box to my house REVEAL YOURSELF because the mystery is driving me crazy (also did I just teach you how to f*ck with friends?? Yes. Yes, I did). LOL, I love you, mystery person 🙂
Let’s dive into this week’s gratitude, and hope to catch you on the flipside! XOXO
- My gift to myself on International Women’s Day this year was to drop a pump session. Mila is almost a year old now and my goal was to make it that long with breast milk. Going from four pumps a day to three is legitimately saving my sanity and I am so happy to have a bit more time to myself in the day
- Glorious, no enormous puffy winter coat, let’s-take-another-walk-together, sunshine-filled days
- Healthy food delivery when inspiration fails
- Manicures and afternoons to myself
- Celebrating Bryan’s niece’s birthday. I love seeing the sisters grow into their big-girl personalities <3
- This book. I got it after seeing the author on a daytime talk show and she mentioned that most people don’t have diversity in their baby libraries and that children are more likely to see pets as protagonists in their books than POC. Also the story is so beautiful and heartwarming and I’m feeling this way so much now.