Happy happy Friday folks. What’s good? How was your week? I can’t believe we’ve already made it to Friday, but I’m certainly not complaining. Sharing my happy for the week and wishing you all the best for a beautiful weekend ahead. Let me know what you are up to in the comments, and I’ll make my rounds to your blogs shortly. I’ve missed you all!! <3 XOXO
- Manicure and date with one of my oldest friends ever. Also can you tell we were freezing when this photo was taken? We look like the Real Housewives of Siberia lol
- Cecil hotel. HAVE YOU WATCHED IT????
- Sunny days and walks with the family
- The new hyacinth plant from Aldi that smells like a dream; I keep it in my office because I have a big window and it’s thriving. Then again, it’s only been a few days and I’m not known for my green thumb
- Clean house; having someone in to clean once a month has been a very smart investment for realz
- Our accountant was here the other day and we found out we are getting money back this year! Off to get a new mattress (recommendations appreciated)
- Finding a delicious recipe to use up frozen veggies in the freezer (here it is if you are interested!)
- This little nook in my kitchen. It needs greenery for the middle shelf, so I think I’m going to get a fake plant from Michael’s this weekend. Any suggestions on what I should pick up?