Good morning, and happy Friday, my loves. How was your week? What’s new and exciting in your neck of the woods these days? I’m going to dive into it today. I had a bout of insomnia last night and slept on the couch and after two cups of coffee, I’m still not sure my head has cleared. Here’s to a short and easy day ahead and hope you all have a beautiful weekend ahead.
- Finding time to read before bedtime; even if only for a few minutes, it feels good to do something other than stare at my phone before I retire for the night
- The Clubhouse app. I finally caved (I feel like I should have done this a long time ago for work) but it’s great and I’m loving it
- Lunch date with my bestie. We ate in our cars and caught up and OMG I’ve missed her
- Milo’s new boots which have made our walks far more bearable (he’s already poked a hole through two of them)
- My little valentines ❤️
- My parents came over for Valentine’s Day and Mila was on her best behavior. It was a nice, non-stressful visit for a change lol
- More snow! Just kidding. That part can go scratch
- Leaving voice messages via Facebook messenger with an old friend from my study abroad days. It’s so nice to catch up this way and feels different. I love that it’s our thing now!
- Mila’s happy little face. I could eat her cheeks all day. Sometimes I do 🙂