Hello and happy weekend, you guys. It is here at last. Let’s dive into some gratitude, shall we?
- A trip to Chester, NJ, to go to a health food store. I recently thought of Manna Bread after it popped up in my memories (so deep is my love of food that I take photos of it constantly lol). Bryan and I were looking into having it shipped which was very expensive so we found a place that had it that was somewhat local and we bought all the things! I loved being in a health food store again; it reminded me of my days in Hoboken, and why don’t I go to them more often??
- A late night conversation with my bestie. Last night we chatted for a bit and I realized that truly the hardest part of the pandemic has been the isolation from friends. We see our families on occasion but let’s be real—friends are family, too, and I really REALLY miss seeing mine ❤️
- Feeling inspired with my blog and new post ideas
- Having someone over to clean our home. She was here 7 hours on Monday! Is that a sign we’re total slobs!? Anyway, the mess was real and it’s been nice to wake up to a clean home for once
- Organic chai tea with agave and oat milk. Pretty sure that was on my list last week, too, but the moment of calm that accompanies that first sip = priceless (also while writing this list I missed my mouth and spilled tea everywhere. Huzzah!)
- Speaking of calm, I finished my New Year’s Meditation Challenge on the 10% app
- Fresh produce in the fridge and actually using it all up before it goes bad
- These two. I should really create a series called the adventures of Milo and Mila because. Just look at them ❤️