Good morning, my loves! I’m actually waiting to see the eye doctor this morning (wish me luck; my dumbass may have scratched my cornea), so will keep today’s gratitude list short + sweet. Beth is taking a hiatus from blogging but my girl Lindsay is still participating in these Friday lists so please make sure to stop by and show her blog some love.
Let’s dive in!
- We recently had an appraiser stop by to give us an assessment of our home. We purchased two years ago and are looking to lower our interest rate/take out a cash loan. Wish us luck!
- Sushi takeout
- Late nights in bed reading
- Cooler days
- Cleaning the house
- Getting Milo’s itching taken care of. Poor guy may have had a bacterial infection so he’s on antibiotics and an anti-itch med
- Taking care of things that need doing (budgeting, eye doctor appointment, completing work projects)
- Meatless meatballs from Aldi (I do try and limit our soy consumption but they made a menu appearance twice this week and I have no regrets)
This weekend Bryan and I are attending a memorial service for my best friend’s aunt. She left this world in May, much too soon, and was a huge lover of all animals. In fact, she started an animal sanctuary and often gave great advice on what we should do with our foster pets. I think about her often—how some dirtbags live forever and only the good die young. We are not sure what to do with Mila, Bryan’s mom has offered to watch her, but she’s in the middle of a regression stage and not much fun at this point in time (lol).
What’s on tap for you this weekend?