I’ve seen quite a few of you post your answers to The Blended Blog’s New Year, New You questionnaire and they were so fun to read I thought I’d share mine, too. I mean, who doesn’t love a good lifestyle blog prompt to help along when writer’s block is very real? That said, I have a few posts in the pipeline that I’m excited to share with you. I just don’t think they’re quite ready for prime time. Stay tuned!
(1) Resolutions or No Resolutions? I don’t make resolutions; I set goals ? That sounds slogan-y, but goal setting has helped me attain small victories (and let’s be real, manage expectations).
(2) Love Snow or No Snow? I used to love the snow but so much of it over the past few years in NJ has kind of dimmed my appreciation. That said, the first blanket of the season is the best, isn’t it?
(3) Name a new place you’d like to go this year? Somewhere warm, if during the winter months—Bermuda, Costa Rica, or Aruba. If we’re talking later in the year (spring/summer), take me to Scotland or Giverny (France). In my dreams? Tahiti and India.
(4) Would you rather have a new hair cut or a new hair color? Hair cut. I swear, I have no idea how to style my hair in the winter. It refuses to cooperate!
(5) Name one special thing you’d like to do for yourself this year? I’ve already started—I want to dedicate this year to learning and growing, personally and professionally. I’ve enrolled in an online class and purchased reading materials about pitching to brands.
(6) Least favorite thing about January? It’s January 🙂
(7) Favorite thing about January? Clean slate; good excuse to stay in and read and cuddle with the pup.
(8) When do you take down your holiday decorations? Early January—it’s all gone in here already and now I clean.
(9) Do you diet in January? No—but I do watch what I put in my body a bit more. I spend a lot more time in the kitchen—dicing, sautéing, experimenting.
(10) What area of your home do you want to organize the most? The bedroom. I’m trying to sell some of our stuff online and right now I have bags of clothes everywhere.
(11) Favorite winter comfort food? Hearty stews and soups.
(12) Favorite guilty pleasure? Anything on Bravo.
Linking up with The Blended Blog; thanks for reading!