Oh, hello there friends and welcome to Friday! Has this been the longest week for anyone else? I’m going to keep this one short and sweet today (I feel like that’s a growing theme around here); I apologize my posts aren’t “beefier.”
It’s been a great week though
- Almost finished with all of my holiday shopping
- Having a contract extended into the new year–I take that as a sign I’m doing something right
- Going to see Henry Rollins tomorrow night in Asbury Park
- Finishing two books this past week: A Madness So Discrete by Mindy McGinnis and The Art of Social Media by Guy Kawasaki. Obviously very different reads but I enjoyed both
- Lighting the Hanukkah candles with my aunt and uncle in the city last night and listening to my uncle tell the story about how he was once sentenced to hanging in Hungary (!)
- A trip to the Dutch Bakery and a box full of speculoos cookies in the freezer
- My amazing vegan Big Buddha bag arrived in the mail and it is GORGEOUS! Stay tuned, next week two lucky winners will win their own handbags!
- Decorating the Christmas tree and getting into the holiday spirit
- Having the opportunity to write a guest post for Coach Eli (check it out here)
- Purchasing an Ugly Christmas Sweater for Buster. It’s a little snug, but so stinkin’ cute I can’t deal.
Enjoy your weekend, my lovelies! What’s on tap for you?