OCTOBER, you guys! How did that happen? Time for all the pumpkins and spooky (get this summer shit out of my life lol). I actually asked Bryan weeks ago to get all the Halloween decorations out of storage but he complained it was “too soon” and that he wouldn’t touch it before the first of October. Well, now… IT IS TIME.
How are you kids? I feel like it’s been a minute. I’d like to recap my trip to Mystic next week (simply because I didn’t get around to it this week, what with having to catch up on work stuffs) but it was really nice to be out of town for a bit. I’ve missed traveling and exploring new places. Okay, let me dive into this week’s happy list, and let me know what’s making you smile this week!
- Trip to Mystic. It really was an incredibly lovely time. We all enjoyed the weather, the walks, The fresh scenery. I joked that Bryan kept hogging the stroller but I know he was happy to push Mila around and show her new things, too
- The Mystic Aquarium
- Mila is sleeping through the night again! And like ALMOST walking. We’re so close ~ she took her first steps day 1 of our vacation, but then does it sparsely but hoping to practice with her this weekend 🙂
- Reunion with Milo. I really want to think he missed us as much as we missed him but I think he really just wanted to play with his ball lol. I love the updates we received from our dog walker and this photo she sent
- New sunnies
- The sunflowers I received from a dear friend
- Making plans with aforementioned friend to have a lady date in the city. It has been so long since I visited, you guys ❤️
- The Netflix show Atypical. Have you seen it? I’m sad we’re almost all caught up!
- Getting back on track and cooking again. I was happy to do a big grocery shop and pick up Provisions for the week. I’m feeling inspired again so please share any vegetarian recipes you may have tried recently and loved!