Oh hai! Fancy finding you here. Happy Sunday (but let’s pretend it’s still Friday), you guys! Tell me all about your week. What did you do, who did you see, what did you eat, etc. I’ve missed you! Also I apologize for the delay–some crazy ish went down on Friday which I hope to get into at some point but for now, I’m holding that close to the vest and maybe send some good juju this way (wow… could I be any more cryptic??). Anyway, let’s dive in to this week’s happy 🙂
- The really adorable and soft romper my sister-in-law found for me at Aldi. I’ll have to take a photo in it. I don’t expect to take it off anytime soon (also special thanks to her since she knew I wanted it, visited Aldi repeatedly to find it, and then gifted it to me as an early birthday present) <3
- Putting in a smash cake, cupcake, and birthday cake order (my brother, Mila, my dad, and I all have birthdays within days of each other between the end of March/early April). We’re at the “our names don’t fit on the cake” stage lol
- I had brussel sprouts and asparagus in the fridge that I needed to eat and found this recipe that uses other pantry staples and OMG IT WAS SO GOOD. I made it with vegan corn dogs and seven grain rice and it was a solid dinner choice. Mila loved it, too!
- Bringing in some potential clients for our company. I’ve been hustling lately and I don’t even do sales, but I really love the company I work for and want it to excel. Keep all the things crossed
- Our tax credit came in on Friday and Bryan and I put in our mattress order yesterday (after all your recommendations, we decided on a Puffy Luxe because of their Consumer Reports rating and return policy). #adultingatitsfinest
- Finding time each night to get some reading done (one of my goals for the month)
- Updates from my brother and his fiancé from New Orleans–they are looking at wedding venues and having that to look forward to feels amazing!
- Getting much-needed help with Mila. My mom came by this week to help out for a few hours and every Friday we bring Mila to see her other grandma. Those breaks throughout the week are so beneficial <3
And there you have it. Going to head out soon and enjoy this gorgeous day, and hope everyone is having a great weekend! LOVE LOVE LOVE to you all, my friends.