Ooops, I did it again. I published my Friday gratitude on a Saturday. On the plus side, now I got Britney Spears stuck in your head, so there’s that 🙂
Welcome to the weekend, you guys! And what a week it’s been, am I right? If you’re new here–welcome to my tiny corner of the blogosphere. Each Friday, I like to share some things that made me happy that week. Sometimes I can easily list 10 things, occasionally it’s half than that, and sometimes I struggle when I sit down at my keyboard. But I always come up with things that add sunshine to my life, because I think I think it’s a gentle reminder that we can all benefit from keeping a positive mental attitude. And, without further delay, my happy things!
- MY BROTHER IS ENGAGED!!!! I can’t remember if I already mentioned this here, but I’m so superduperoverthemoon to welcome a new sister in the family (I LOVE HER. I LOVE THEM). They’re planning a New Orleans November 2022 wedding and Mila will be the flower girl <3
- Text messages with friends/family (THANK GOD FOR THEM)
- This Schitt’s Creek onesie from my bestie
- Transitioning Mila to solids; she appears to be handling this better than I thought and likes some new-to-her foods. Mostly it’s a lot of food for Milo though LOL
- My 10% Happier app and the daily meditations. I swear this helps on the days sanity has flown out the damn window
- Turning down a freelance gig; if you know me, you know I hate to do this but I already feel so stretched thin. Saying no to work means saying yes to other important things in my world right now
- All the Netflix lately! Having a baby and surviving the winter and being in a pandemic is kind of a perfect storm for binge watching TV. We just started Night Stalker last night and let me just say. NOTHING WILL MAKE YOU DOUBLE BOLT YOUR DOOR FASTER. Have you seen it? What else do you recommend?
What’s happy in your life? Let me know in the comments, and hope you enjoy what’s left of the weekend. XOXO