A lot of things on my happy list so going to dive in today. Let me know what’s making you smile in the comments and hope you have a great weekend ahead!
- Our first snow storm of the season! It was a pretty big one and we got just over a foot of the white stuff. Sadly I didn’t have the chance to take Mila out in it yet (work sometimes gets in the way of the fun) but hoping to get her out later today!
- The hashtag #loveitcouldntwearit. Thanks to my friend for introducing me to it!
- The most epic sunset the other night
- Stroll through downtown Denville and stopping in some of the small businesses for last-minute holiday shopping
- Tea time outside when the weather was still relatively mild and we didn’t have a mound of snow
- Quiet time at the lake (I wasn’t there long, but enough time to get reacquainted with it and find a cute rock garden)
- Finishing all of my holiday shopping and even some gift wrapping. This weekend I’ll finish that up
- Hometown dates on The Bachelorette which were still at the resort because of Covid
- This ridiculous photo (sadly Bryan didn’t join in on the fun, lol)