Happy Halloween weekend, my sweet ones! This should be one for the books. What are you, your littles, and/or your furry friends dressing up as this year? I’m going to do my photoshoot later this afternoon (or perhaps even tomorrow since it’s already after 4) with both Mila and Milo. Any guesses on what they’ll be??
- Scenic fall walks. Unfortunately, the last few days have been very rainy, but we had some nice crisp autumn afternoons this week and I’ll take what I can get
- My new fuzzy slippers from Amazon. They are SO comfy and I have to keep them away from Milo because they are just the kind of thing he likes to tear apart lol
- Visit and pizza with my parents
- Bryan finally cleaning an area of the kitchen that has given me anxiety these past few months. I didn’t even ask him to! HE JUST DID IT!
- A grocery escape. Admittedly, grocery shopping hasn’t been my favorite thing to do since the pandemic but I found most of the things I needed and can make all the food since it looks like it’ll be pretty gross this weekend. Whomp (also need some kitchen inspiration; do you have any favorite vegetarian recipes?)
- My little pumpkin <3
- Halloween candy. I need this like I need (insert something I don’t need here) but it is what it is–Reese’s for the win! (not Butterfinger, but it’ll do)
Anyway, that’s it for today. What’s on your gratitude list? Let me know in the comments, and hope everyone has a wonderfully spooky weekend ahead!
This post contains affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.