What a long strange week it’s been, am I right?! How are you all holding up? Welcome to Friday, and my little corner of the web where I share gratitude each Friday. Let’s dive in and don’t forget to give a little shoutout to Lindsay, who is on the mend from a recent surgery (send her some love!), and Beth, who is slowly coming back into the bloggy fold. Which is a good thing because I’ve missed her! Here are some things that made me happy this week.
- Solo shopping trip
- All the memes from the Harris/Pence debate (I mean. There was a lot to dissect there, bug in hair notwithstanding)
- Seasonal bowls from Playa Bowls
- Cooking! This week I made black bean/spinach enchiladas and also a stir fry with tofu, yellow squash, and spinach in a ginger peanut sauce–it was pretty dope!
- Refinancing! I didn’t realize that by doing so we would skip not just one but two mortgage payments and that is huge! Also getting a lower interest rate is much appreciated
- Spooky houses on our evening walks
What’s on tap for you guys this weekend? We’re visiting my mom for her b-day on Sunday but that’s about it. We’ll likely binge Schitt’s Creek and I’ll put up some more decorations, maybe I’ll read and cook. I’m looking forward to some quiet time away from the computer and bonding with the family. I never have enough time with them during the week! Catch you guys on the flipside! XOXO