Another week where I failed to publish my gratitude post on a Friday (*insert facepalm emoji*). Sorry about that, you guys. Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday afternoons, and that you have something exciting scheduled for the weekend. Here’s my happy for the week!
- Having friends over on two separate occasions to meet baby–it was so nice to sit outside, catch up, eat foods, and laugh in good company again <3
- Enjoying breakfast outdoors with Bryan’s family
- Schitt’s Creek (I can’t believe it took me so long to get into this show; now I am properly obsessed)
- Baking banana bread. For the millionth time this year
- Getting paid gigs for my blog finally (I’ve let this space slide but I really want to carve out more time for blogging before the end of the year, to get back on track); I have a few sponsored posts in the works that I’m excited to share with you guys
- The many faces of Mila (who is six months old as of yesterday! Can you believe it?? LOOK AT THOSE LEGS!)
- An escape to the library and new books to read
And there you have it. Let me know what has been making your days a bit brighter lately. We could all use some happy, right? XOXO and catch you all on the flipside!