I am actually writing this late Thursday evening because I know that if I wait until the morning I might never post. Such is life these days. I had another post I wanted to publish yesterday but the day got away from me. This was a bit of a crazy week—work has picked up full steam and I feel like I haven’t had time for much else. This week I’ve been thinking of the legacy that Ruth Bader Ginsburg leaves behind and I’m at once saddened and emboldened that she accomplished so much in her short lifetime. May she rest in eternal power <3 Let’s dive in to the grateful moments from the week, shall we?
- A brief trip to a local farm–I wrote about this in an instagram post yesterday because I experienced some panic while there, but I’m glad we went and that we found somewhere close to go for local and fresh produce/baked goods
- Apple strudel sticks from said farm
- Mila trying and loving bananas (today is day three)
- New masks from Etsy. Check out the seller’s store here—I’m not getting any kind of kickback but these are some seriously comfortable (and cute!) masks so figured I’d share 🙂
- Breaks and quiet time with baby girl. Working from home is so challenging but I’m trying my hardest to pause throughout the day to spend time with her
- Schitt’s Creek! Bryan and I attempted to watch this years ago and made it through an episode–it just didn’t grab us and we found it weird, frankly. We decided to pick it up again since everyone has been raving about it lately and I’m so glad that we did. We’re still only on season 2 but it’s great so far and omg I love David so much
- A visit to a somewhat-new-to-us park. I like that they encourage everyone to walk in the same direction—it means we actually might be able to bring Milo without him freaking out as we pass other dogs. Maybe (oh, who am I kidding lol).
What’s new and happy and exciting from your neck of the woods? Let me know in the comments!