I recently mentioned that I received a postpartum box from Cater to Mom as a gift from my brother and his gf. A few people reached out to inquire about the contents so I thought I’d dedicate a blog post to it. Also I should add this is in no way, shape, or form sponsored—I just really love this monthly curated box and wanted to introduce it to my readers 🙂 With Mother’s Day just around the corner, I thought this would make a great last-minute gift for first-time mommas. Let’s unpack it, shall we?
The items listed below were actually shipped in two separate boxes, with each box containing approximately six items. Also not all items are featured in these photos. Momma may have eaten some of the snacks (ha!) and I left the soaps in the bathroom because that’s where they belong and I forgot to put them back in the box for pics because #mombrain.
“You are beautiful and a blessing, yes sometimes it’s hard, but trust me it gets easier.”
That was the first thing I saw when I unboxed my latest shipment and I thought it was such a nice greeting!
Here are some things I received in my box:
- Delicate soaps, bath bombs, and an herbal sits bath
- Snacks! In my two boxes I received stroopwafels (gone in an instant lol) and chocolate banana granola minis from Made Good
- Soy wax candle by Waterloo
- Turmeric facial scrub by Raeka: I used it earlier this morning and my skin feels so refreshed. It does have a strong turmeric smell which I love but may not be everyone’s cup of tea
- GentlePak perineal cold/hot packs with machine washable terry cover to use “down there” after surgery. Can help relieve pain from c-section, pregnancy tears, hemorrhoids, but also non pregnancy related pains like headaches, injuries, and laser hair removal
- Morning matcha tea. Great for an energy boost and really delicious if you like the taste of matcha (which I do!)
- Essential oil roll-on (not pictured). I rub this on my wrists before bedtime and it helps lull me to sleep. Then again, I have no problem falling asleep these days lol
- Pink Stork Strawberry Passionfruit Tea. I haven’t tried this yet but was excited to see it in the box, since I’m on a tea kick again
And there you have it! I’m all about these subscription boxes. I think some of them are so beautifully curated and offer items that you wouldn’t typically buy yourself so they make great gifts. PS: I just checked the Cater to Mom website and looks like they’re offering 20% off in time for Mother’s Day 🙂
What are you doing for Mother’s Day this year and do you have any great finds/subscription boxes you discovered that you like to give as gifts? Let me know in the comments!!