Happy Monday (two words that should never go together, am I right?)! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. How was it? What did you do?
A few things I learned this weekend:
- Time in nature is always well spent
- The things that stress me out in life can be approached from a different perspective
- Vegan pigs in a blanket are addicting
- There is nothing wrong with throwing things out into the universe
- Medea movies are silly and also VERY funny
I’m excited to partner with some incredible bloggers this morning for a REALLY cool giveaway. A $200 cash prize giveaway to be exact (payable to one lucky winner via PayPal—neat, huh?). With the holiday season just around the corner (GAH!) I think it’s safe to assume that a bit of extra cash flow is appreciated this time of year.
Easy to enter; so many ways to win. See the rafflecopter below, and best of luck—what would YOU do with your winnings? Leave your answer in the comments below! XOXO