The weekend is finally here and apparently it will be a really nice one with temps tipping into the 50s. Sad when that feels warm but I’ll take it.
I have been dreaming of warm weather and even suggested to Bryan that we go to “Yappy Hour” (yes, yappy) at the Wonder Bar in Asbury Park this weekend. It’s a small outdoor sandlot where everyone brings their pups and drinks outside. THEY HAVE A DOGGY SECURITY GUARD. Then he reminded me that 50 is not the new 70 and that Buster and I don’t do well in the cold.
And now that the Bagel Store in Brooklyn is closed I’m going to have to reconsider weekend plans. I really wanted to go here! What’s on tap for you this weekend, friends?
Friday five. Let’s go!
- Getting back into the yoga zone
- Finally figuring out why my iPod wasn’t working in my car (user error, imagine that) and being able to crank Coldplay once again
- Cleaning for guests who sadly can’t make it to the Garden State but at least now I can see my floors
- Getting tickets to see the Red Bulls
- Practicing mindfulness and trying my hand at forgiveness.
Other honorable mentions: awesome collaboration opportunities (stay tuned!), researching vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam, hilarious text messages with friends, steering clear of drama, and puppy snuggles.